Professional Drivers

We'll tell you everything you need to know about the Certificate in Professional Competence (CPC): how to get it, standards and regulations, information about driving safely, driver hours, applying for your tachograph card and more.


Operator Self Declaration

All operators of Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCVs) are required by law to make an online ‘Self-Declaration’ to the RSA in relation to their Heavy Goods Vehicles, Goods trailers, Buses and Ambulances.

     This section offers information on the Emergency
     Services Driving Standard (ESDS)