Who are we?
The Road Safety Authority (RSA) is Ireland’s primary road safety organisation and an official statutory body. Its mission is to reduce the number of deaths and injuries on Irish roads and make them safer for all users
The RSA was formed in September 2006 following the passing of the Road Safety Authority Act 2006.
Board & senior management
- Chairperson – Liz O'Donnell
- CEO – Moyagh Murdock
- Standards & Enforcement Director – Denise Barry
- Driver Testing & Licensing Director – Declan Naughton
- Road Safety, Research & Driver Education Director– Michael Rowland
- Finance and Commercial Services - Pearse White
Our strategy is to deliver major improvements in road safety by effectively mobilising internal resources and working with external stakeholders.
We have 309 full-time staff. We are an equal opportunities employer and actively support the continuous professional development of our employees.
Road Safety Authority
Moy Valley Business Park