The main aim of the shuttle is to provide the general public and other target audiences with the chance to interact with various road safety campaigns and to spread the message about the importance of road safety.
What can you do on the shuttle?
- practice your driving skills on our simulators ( car, motorbike)
- enjoy a fully interactive road safety educational experience
- test your hazard perception skills
- bike along the coast through ancient jungles and many other exotic places (even outer space !) on our bicycle simulator
- test your brake reaction time
- practice the driver theory test on board
The shuttle is designed to include:
- interactive, educational road safety experience
- presentation area, with lectern, projector, screen and seating for an audience of 25 people
Who can take part?
Some of the key audiences:
- members of the community as a whole
- local businesses, including those in out of town locations such as business parks
- local road safety organisations
- learner drivers
- vulnerable road-user groups, including pedestrians, motorcyclists and cyclists
- students – primary and secondary and third level (Universities and ITs)
- medical communities
Book the shuttle for your event
There are several questions that we need to ask you about your event and the event location before we can process your request for the shuttle.
If you would like the shuttle to visit your location then you should request a form from firstname.lastname@example.org
You should complete the form and send it back to:
Road Safety, Driver Education and Research Department,
Road Safety Authority
Moy Valley Business Park
Once we receive the completed form a decision will be made as to whether the event is suitable for the shuttle to attend.