In particular you should make sure that the centre field of all analogue charts is completed correctly and in full.
Analogue record sheets
Analogue record sheets must contain the following:
- surname and first name of driver
- date and place where the use of the sheet begins and the date and
place where the sheet ends
- registration number of each vehicle to which the driver is assigned at
the start of the first journey that is recorded on the sheet and then, if
there is a change of vehicle, during the use of the sheet
- odometer reading:
- at the start of the first journey,
- at the end of the last journey, and
- if there is a change of vehicle during a working day, on the vehicle to which the driver was assigned and on the vehicle to which the driver is changing; and
- time of any change of vehicle.